Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Zen Master 8!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Company in Wyoming, LLC's Website, located at https://zenmaster8.com/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue touse Zen Master 8 if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of ourassistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in thesingular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Company in Wyoming, LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Zen Master 8. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Zen Master 8 for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Zen Master 8
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Zen Master 8
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Zen Master 8
- Redistribute content from Zen Master 8
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Company in Wyoming, LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Company in Wyoming, LLC,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Company in Wyoming, LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability,damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/orappearance of the Comments on this website.
The Company in Wyoming, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove anyComments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms andConditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses andconsents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitationcopyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwiseunlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or presentcommercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Company in Wyoming, LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, editand authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formatsor media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink tothe Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charityshopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information solong as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsementor approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of thelinking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not makeus look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not haveany negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates theabsence of The Company in Wyoming, LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resourceinformation.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive;(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its productsor services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to ourwebsite, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The Company in Wyoming, LLC. Please includeyour name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of anyURLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which youwould like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within thecontext and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Company in Wyoming, LLC's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent atrademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protectand defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwiseviolates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. Youapprove to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right toamend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to ourWebsite, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and informus any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or torespond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completenessor accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material onthe website is kept up to date.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our Delta 8 products. If for some reason you're not satisfied with the quality of the products or something is wrong, we will refund your online purchase 45 days from the day of your order. If you purchased your order from our partner locations at CBD American Shaman franchises you can return your product for 30 days with proof of purchase at the franchise location you purchased it from.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties andconditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer,including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature